Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Paradise


Here's a sketch of the book I'm planning to write and illustrate myself.  I'm funding this book and will market this well in honor of my late brother Sonny Boy.  The story of the book is based on our life experience as children.  Set in our favorite play place called 'Paraiso ng Batang Maynila' (Paradise of the Child of Manila). 


Part of the profit I will make I will use to open up a fund to sponsor the study of a poor child back home.  It has always been a dream.  It's about time to start and make this dream into a reality.

2 comments:

  1. i like what i see and i am happy to read this bits here ... i support your dream, i too remember the "playground" and i am sure you have good memories to merit a story and illustrations that would set off your desire to help children.

    good luck to you and let me know when the book is out :)

    ReplyDelete