Saturday, November 14, 2009

I have been creating my portfolio for a company that publishes children's books.  It has been very rewarding to see the outcome of every sketch.  The latest one I have completed is entitled 'Starry Night' rendered in watercolor.  It is not easy to deviate from having very straight lines which I have acquired from my Interior Design background.

Sometimes, I dont even like the outcome of my own work for I find it too neat.

The art work on the right is entitled 'Shoe Lace' which captures the bond between a Father and his Son.


'Playtime', the art work below is my second attempt at cartooning.  I have yet to find my own style in cartooning however, I'm getting there.  After all, pratice makes perfect.  One regret I have is not being able to continue sooner.

I know in time I will create characters which I can call my own :)


No comments:

Post a Comment